Holybro/PixHawk APM 2.5 Power Module
Holybro APM 2.5 Power Module
The APM 2.5 Power Module is a simple way of providing your APM and PixHawk with clean power from a LiPo battery as well as current consumption and battery voltage measurements, all through a 6-pos cable. The on-board switching regulator outputs 5.3V and a maximum of 2.5A from up to a 10S LiPo battery. The Power Module comes completely assembled with XT60 connectors, and wrapped in shrink tubing for protection.
The Power Module is only designed to power APM, PixHawk (Pix32), a RC receiver and APM accessories (GPS, radio). It is not designed to power servos. Use your aircraft's own ESC/BEC for that.
Holybro APM 2.5 Power Module Set Includes
- 1x Molex 6 Position Connector 15 cm
- 1x APM Power Module Board with XT60 Connectors
Holybro APM 2.5 Power Module Specifications
- Max input voltage: 42V
- Max current sensing: 90A
- Voltage and current measurement configured for 5V ADC
- Switching regulator outputs 5.3V and 2.5A max
- 6-pos Molex cable plugs directly to APM/Pix32's 'PM' connector