uAvionix PingRX ADS-B Receiver (UAV & UAS Applications)
uAvionix PingRX ADS-B Receiver / Real-Time Sense and Avoid for Unmanned Aircraft
The pingRX is the world’s smallest and lightest ADS-B receiver and perfect for small UAS applications. At just 5 grams pingRX receives position reports from surrounding aircraft in real-time while the remote UAS pilot can receive audio and visual alerts* as aircraft enter the surrounding airspace.
The small footprint and low weight of pingRX results in greatly enhanced situational awareness with zero impact on performance.
*Alerts and avoidance capability vary with installed autopilot.
For more information go to https://www.uavionix.com/products/pingrx
(Can be used with PixHawk & DJI flight controllers which are sold separately)
uAvionix PingRX ADS-B Receiver Features
- Detects commercial aircraft threats on 1090MHz and 978MHz within a 100 statute mile radius in real time
- User programmable spherical radius for threat reporting
- Implements ‘Sense and Avoid’ for drone operations in the national airspace
- Direct MAVLink integration with Pixhawk autopilot and APM Mission Planner
- Integration with DJI using the DJI SDK