uAvionix FYX-navB (High-Integrity Precision GPS with Barometer)
FYXnav-B is a high-integrity GPS navigation source with an integrated barometer.
The FYXnav-B GPS combines a high precision WAAS GNSS sensor with an integrated RAIM processor for resilience against jamming, spoofing, and GPS range errors. FYXnav-B provides reliable navigation in challenging environments and the integrated high-resolution barometer provides pressure altitude information for use with the Ping ADS-B family.
For more information go to http://www.uavionix.com/products/fxynav-b
(Can be used with the PING 2020 and PixHawk flight controllers which are sold separately)
uAvionix FYX-navB Features
- Performs in low sensitivity or high GPS multipath areas.
- Supports GPS/SBAS GNSS constellations.
- Battery backup option for fast TTFF.
- UTC timing output for UAT ADS-B medium synchronization.
- Integrated RAIM processor for security and integrity protection.
- Advanced jamming and spoofing detection.
- Uses SBAS corrections and health messages to detect and correct satellite range errors.
- Satellite pseudo-range step errors detected and excluded.
- SBAS fast and long term corrections applied.
- High-resolution barometer for pressure altitude encoding.