Pixhawk 2.1 Cube Orange Standard Set with ADS-B Carrier Board (HX4-06100/06159)
PixHawk 2.1 Cube Orange Standard Set with ADS-B Carrier Board
This combo includes the Pixhawk Orange Cube plus the ADS-B Carrier Board and cable set!
The Cube Orange is a leap forward in technology compared to the Cube black. It uses the new STM32H7 chip, which is 4 times faster than the SMT32F4 in the Black Cube. Also, some sensors in the Cube Orange are much better than those in Cube Black. Cube Orange can only be used with APM firmware, although the Cube black can be used with both APM and PX4 firmware.
PixHawk 2.1 is an advanced autopilot system designed by the ProfiCNC and manufactured by HEX Technology. It features advanced processor and sensor technologies delivering incredible performance, flexibility, and reliability for controlling any autonomous vehicle.
(To take full advantage of the Pixhawk 2.1 Cube, please add the new Here 2 GPS with built in safety switch which is sold separately)
PixHawk 2.1 Cube Orange Standard Set with ADS-B Carrier Board Design Features
- Cube Orange targets to education, amateur drones lovers, and professionals with cost effective flight control hardware.
- Includes new generation of more powerful H7 processor, with stronger performance, faster processing, increased security with built-in
- triple redundant sensors, temperature control shock absorption IMU.
- With the help of flight software, Cube Orange can completely fly any remotely controlled aircraft, helicopter
- or multi-rotor vehicle and turn it into a more professional uav platform.
- A standard carrier board with an integrated 1090MHz ADS-B receiver allowing the software to receive information about he location of manned aircraft in the area.
- Receives information such as position, altitude, speed, etc, which can all be viewed in Mission Planner.
- Through settings, you can optionally set up your cube to allow the vehicle to automatically avoid aircraft that are within an exclusion zone set by you
PixHawk2.1 Cube Orange Standard Set with ADS-B Carrier Board Overview